The use of different types of magnets
Publisher: Administrator Date：2023-04-14
You want to understand different types of uses.
1. Neodymium iron boron permanent magnet is a modern strong magnetic permanent magnet that is widely used. It is mainly used in various fields, such as electroacoustics, permanent magnet motors, communication, automotive electronics, magnetic machinery, aerospace, computers, household appliances, medical devices, office automation, toys, packaging boxes, leather products, magnetic accessories, etc.
2. Permanent magnet ferrite is used as a permanent magnet in electricity meters, generators, telephones, speakers, televisions, and microwave equipment, as well as in magnetic cores for recorders, pickups, and speakers, as well as various instruments, as well as in electronic devices such as radar, communication, navigation, and telemetry.
3. Samarium cobalt magnets can work up to 300 degrees and have corrosion resistance and antioxidant properties, widely used in detectors, generators, radars, instruments, and other technological fields.
4. Aluminum nickel cobalt magnets are resistant to high temperature and corrosion. They are mainly used for motors, sensors, medical devices, manual tools, Twitter, and various devices.
5. Rubber magnets are divided into same-sex and opposite sex. The weak attraction of same-sex people is mainly used for promotion (refrigerator magnets, car stickers, etc.), decorative gifts, refrigerator stickers, toys, textbooks, etc. The strong attraction of heterosexual magnets can be used for small motors, sensors, magnetic adsorption products, etc.
Understanding the use of different magnets is very important for businesses. Fully utilizing the characteristics of different magnets can better improve product performance.